MASSAGE THERAPY IN Comstock Park MI
If you have a hectic lifestyle, you know that being constantly on the go is just part of the routine. However, taking the time for massage therapy in Comstock Park MI can be a useful tool that can help you continue performing at your very best. This is due to the fact that a massage can do more than clear your conscience and ease your muscles. Massage Therapy in Comstock Park MI can keep your body in tip-top shape to help you - be you!
When your body is dealing with pain, it can be tough to deal with even the most routine errands. A massage can help you overcome these aches and pains by restoring the blood passages to your back, giving those muscles a quick pick me up in the form of oxygen. The result is the all-natural painkiller, endorphins, being released by your brain to bring you back to life.
Massage Therapy in Comstock Park MI
Massage therapy is a healing practice that can enhance an individual's wellness and physiological performance. A massage can have a positive impact on the physique and psyche of a person. A shortlist of the amazing effects a massage can have include: shuttling toxins away from soft tissues, improving blood flow, and improving the resilience of the body's many fibers and joints.
Massage therapy has also been known to assist in treating muscle spasms and muscle trauma. The reason this is the case is that a massage reduces the amount of time it takes to recover by improving the flow of the circulatory system. This, in turn, allows the body to recover faster naturally.
A massage at a chiropractic clinic can help with innumerable symptoms such as back pain, healing from medical procedures, headaches and migraines, insomnia, and much more.
Advantages of Massage Therapy
The advantages of massage therapy are heralded and known across the world. It has been well-documented that massage can treat a large number of symptoms. Just a couple of the advantages that massage therapy can afford an individual include, extremity pain relief, improved blood flow, improved mood, and reduced physical and mental pressure. Massage therapy is also excellent at eliminating the body of toxins. All of the advantages of massage therapy combine to result in an all-natural treatment that can help a person's body perform at its very best in all dimensions of health.
Massage Therapy and Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic and massage are similar in that they both utilize the careful application of physical force on an individual's body in order to activate the body's healing response. Once these treatments are complete, the body tends to undergo a restoration and any aches and pains are diminished and life becomes increasingly pain-free.
It is not necessary to choose between massage therapy and chiropractic since both are excellent treatments that complement each other well. There are many individuals living healthier lifestyles that serve as proof of the healing properties of these treatments.
The reason why massage therapy and chiropractic care work well together is because:
- Massage prolongs the effects of a chiropractic adjustment
- Chiropractic adjustments make it easier for a massage to affect the body
- Improved flexibility between the two treatments ensure the full benefits of said treatments are realized
Top Five Benefits of Massage Therapy in Comstock Park MI
A massage is a great gift to give to a loved one—especially yourself! If you need convincing to schedule an appointment with our massage therapist in Comstock Park, here are five inspiring reasons to get you going:
- Improved circulation. Better circulation is critical for reduced swelling, decreased inflammation, and improved tissue healing. Massage promotes these benefits by naturally increasing the flow of oxygen-rich blood, immune-mediated cells, and lymphatic fluids to target areas on the body.
- Natural, drug-free pain relief. Massage has been shown to help reduce the perception and intensity of pain caused by a wide variety of conditions, ranging from an acute sports injury to cancer. A massage therapist uses gentle and targeted forces from his or her hands to relax muscles that are tense and spasmed, which may also relieve pressure on nearby nerves and other tissues.
- Increased range of motion and flexibility. Maximizing the elasticity and pliability of muscles, tendons, and connective fascia allows your body to more safely and efficiently move through a larger range of motion. This is especially helpful for athletes or anyone with a physically active lifestyle.
- Enhanced sense of general well-being and stress management. Research shows that massage stimulates the release of calming hormones and neurotransmitters within your brain and body. Not only does this enhance your sense of peace and wellness, but can also support your ability to manage and respond to stress effectively.
- Accelerated healing when provided in conjunction with chiropractic care. Massage therapy is fully individualized, and every session with our massage therapist will be customized to meet your specific needs. The unique benefits of your massage sessions will also complement and accelerate the holistic healing results of chiropractic care. Relaxed, pliable, and well-oxygenated connective tissues respond better to chiropractic adjustments, corrective exercises, and other techniques offered by Dr. Gorbach.
Rates and hours
- 30-minute massage - $45.00
- 60-minute massage - $75.00
- Thursdays: 2pm-6:45pm
Call to schedule your massage with Ann today!
Our resident massage therapist, Ann McCarthy works proudly with Chiropractor Dr. Jeff Gorbach to deliver excellence in care for both body and mind. For the best massage therapy in Comstock Park MI, contact the team at Gorbach Family Chiropractic. Our team is more than happy to help you understand and enjoy the benefits of massage therapy.
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 7:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
9:00am - 11:00am